Supermicro is a global leader in high performance, high efficiency server technology and innovation. We develop and provide end-to-end green computing solutions to the data center, cloud computing, enterprise IT, big data, high performance computing, or HPC, and embedded markets. Our solutions range from complete server, storage, blade and workstations to full racks, networking devices, server management software and technology support and services.
Why use Supermicro products
Supermicro Total Solutions are designed and optimized to address our customer's leading IT challenges and opportunities. Open industry standards based architectures built from Supermicro's exhaustive product portfolio enable the right choice of form-factor, RAS features, efficiency and manageability for the targeted workload. The solutions are designed to help customers reduce IT Project complexity and risk, control acquisition and operational costs and accelerate time to market.
Below are just some of Supermicro's product advantages:
- Latest Technologies (Simply Double, NVMe and Dual-Port NVMe, All-Flash Solutions, Supermicro RSD, Redfish, SIOM, M.2,
New Form Factor Flash, CPU/GPU/Xeon Phi™, KNL, OPA, EDR, 100/40/25/10G Ethernet, BBP®, SuperDOM, 8-Way, ...)
- Most Optimized Designs
- Widest Range of Server/Storage Products Available
- Best Selection of High-End Server/Storage Products
- Global SKUs - Accelerated Deployment, Support and Service Worldwide
- Redfish Based Server Management
- End-to-End Server, Storage and Networking Total Solutions for Virtualization, Cloud, Software Defined Storage and Big Data)
- Supermicro Rack Scale Design (Supermicro RSD)
- Best Price/Performance Ratio
- High Availability
- High Performance and Quality
- High Density
- Extensive Product Lines to Customize depending on Customers' Needs
- Global Services
Northamber Technical Support
Talk to Northamber who are proud to have knowledgeable Pre Sales and Technical advisors . No matter what the project is or what configurations you need, Northamber will try its best to make it work. From your standard systems down to custom high performance computers, Sales will be able to answer all your questions and meet your projects needs.
Upsell / Cross-sell Cards
How important is proposed usage ie. How ‘available’ does the process or data server runs need to be – what are redundancy/backup requirements. How important is proposed usage ie. How ‘available’ does the process or data server runs need to be – what are redundancy/backup requirements . What type of connectivity does server require – some uses require higher bandwidth – example could be customer facing business application.
What growth do you anticipate – usage requirements typically double every 12 months therefore server should be configured at outset to accommodate this or at least have ability to add more memory/disk over time.