Since its founding in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into a global information technology leader, managing more than 200 subsidiaries around the world.
The company’s offerings include home appliances such as TVs, monitors, refrigerators, and washing machines as well as key mobile telecommunications products like smartphones and tablets. Samsung also continues to be a trusted provider of key electronic components like DRAM and non-memory semiconductors.
Samsung pledges to create and deliver quality products and services that enhance convenience and foster smarter lifestyles for its customers around the world. Samsung is dedicated to improving the global community through its constant pursuit of groundbreaking innovations and value creation
The Samsung TC-L Series thin client cloud displays deliver a simple, flexible, all-in-one cloud solution to the desktop. You can provide virtual desktops to your employees from a Citrix, Microsoft, VMware, Amazon or Web-based host within a business cloud. Virtual desktops help to decrease IT maintenance costs and protect sensitive business data, while improving productivity.
- Simple, flexible, all-in-one cloud solution for the desktop to seamlessly migrate employees to VDI
- Access cloud environments, including Citrix, Microsoft, VMware, Amazon and Web
- IGEL Linux OS delivers security and efficiency with powerful automation
- Clutter-free design for a clean workspace that is easy to deploy and operate
- Smart Ergonomics Tilt, pivot, swivel, and height-adjustable stands deliver greater user comfort. And panels are VESA-mountable for conveniently attaching to a wall, desk or arm accessory.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung devices to directly help you with your product.
Remote Service can provide
- Help setting up a Google and Samsung account
- Software and application updates
- Backups & factory data resets
- Help with setting up email accounts and day-to-day tasks
Remote Service advantages
- Direct assistance as if you were with a technician
- Optimized device settings and advice on how to use features
- All steps are shown live on-screen
Remote Service requirements
- Your device is running a minimum of Android Version 2.4>
- Your device has a stable internet connection
Your device has the Smart Tutor application installed from the Google Play Store