- Founded in 2009; offices in Malta (HQ), US, UK and Germany
- Targeted towards Small & Mid-Market
- 1,000 employee companies
- 30,000+ Customers across 113 countries
- 6,000+ Partners Worldwide
- 170+ Independent 5 Star Product Reviews
- Strong growth over the past years
Why use Altaro VM Backup
Altaro VM Backup is an easy to use backup software solution for Hyper-V and VMware. It's built specifically for SMBs with up to 50 host servers and is trusted by over 30,000 customers to back up and restore their virtual machines. Eliminate hassle and headaches with an easy-to-use interface, straightforward setup and a backup solution that gets the job done every time, without the budget drain.
Altaro VM Backup is reliable, intuitive and feature-rich, plus you get outstanding support as part of the package.
Are you looking to back up your Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines reliably, easily and affordably?
Altaro VM Backup (formerly known as Altaro Hyper-V Backup) is the logical choice for Hyper-V backups.
It saves you the hassle of cumbersome installs and configurations, helps you avoid unreliable virtual machine (VM) backups using basic tools and doesn't break the bank.Altaro VM Backup offers full support for Microsoft Hyper-V (as well as VMware) and was designed to take away the complexities of backing up Hyper-V.
With an intuitive user interface, you can accomplish advanced tasks, making it easy to configure and run backup/restore jobs quickly and reliably.
Powerful, hassle-free VMware backup software
Altaro VM Backup (formerly known as Altaro Hyper-V Backup) makes it easy and affordable to protect your VMware environment.
With an intuitive design, full control over backup jobs across all hosts and outstanding support; Altaro VM Backup is your logical choice for VMware virtual machine (VM) backups.
Northamber Technical Support
Our Professional Services team have years of experience implementing end to end solutions for organisations across the UK. Call the solutions team 020 8296 7066 for more information.
- What business factors are driving your need for virtualization?_
- What hypervisors are you currently running?_
- How are you currently backing up VMs
- What are some specific challenges you are facing with your current approach to backup?
- What percent of your server environment is virtualized?
- What is the expected growth of your virtual environment in the next 6–12 months?
- What is your budget for ensuring availability of virtualized applications and data?
Altaro Partner Program
Find out more about the Atlaro Partner Program click here.