Northamber have been providing training courses for resellers for a number of years. Our dedicated training rooms and conference facilities are available for use by manufacturers or resellers and is located just five minutes from junction 10 of the M25. Ample parking available.
We regularly run courses on a variety of subjects including security, specialist accreditation schemes and technical training. Our expert trainers and in-house specialist staff deliver professional courses that guarantee attendees gain the knowledge they need.
Courses available include:
WATCHGUARD ACCREDITED TRAINING & PARTNER ON-BOARDING - ESSENTIALS
A 3 Day WatchGuard ONE ‘Essentials’ technical partner training course, with the aim of attaining Silver partner status. The course is delivered by Northamber’s WatchGuard accredited engineer.
- Use the basic management and monitoring components of the WatchGuard System Manager (WSM).
- Configure a WatchGuard device that runs Fireware OS v11.9 or later, for your network.
- Create basic security policies for your WatchGuard device to enforce.
- Use security services to expand WatchGuard device functionality.
- Set up a branch office VPN between two WatchGuard devices.
- Configure Mobile VPN for connections to network resources protected by a WatchGuard device
- Watchguard Resources
- Lab Logistics
- Role-based Administration
- Upgrade a Firebox
- Feature Keys
- Default Threat Protection
- Global Settings
- Watchguard Security Services
- Network Address Translation
- Mobile VPN Solutions
- Branch Office VPN
- VPN Troubleshooting
Northamber PLC - Logistics, Unit 15, Vickers Drive South, Brooklands, Weybridge, KT13 0YX - For directions and map click here
16-18th August – 13-15th Sept
To register for one these courses click here